Anti Ageing Facial Yoga For Youthful Look
How do some people manage to look younger without using medication, injections or undergoing surgeries? Well, it’s either the genes or some really effective anti ageing facial exercises. Both ways they have an advantage of gaining a tighter and younger looking skin naturally. And of course enjoying a youthful look for a much longer time.
Most of us maintain our physique through exercise, and forget that there’s another area that needs toning too: our face. Guess what? You can have a perfectly toned face thanks to the anti ageing face exercises designed for the purpose. These can also be called anti wrinkle face exercises since they help prevent wrinkles and sagging skin. You can of course combine them with your regular conventional anti-ageing skin care treatments for an all round effect.
In this article, we’ll be discussing how to look younger with anti-ageing facial yoga exercises and the immense benefits of incorporating them into your workout routine.
Table Of Contents
Look Younger With Anti Ageing Face Yoga
Facial exercises are effective in making the face look younger by increasing the volume and firmness of the upper and lower cheeks. Exercising the facial muscles is known to enhance their strength, helping the skin on and around the eyes, lips, cheeks, and forehead retain a smoother, tighter, more youthful appearance.
Gentle, everyday face motions aimed to strengthen the muscles in the face and promote circulation are the anti ageing facial exercises that often include practises like face yoga. Because of the positive impact it has on regaining one’s youthful appearance, face yoga has emerged as a well-liked practice in recent years and gained the support of both industry professionals and well-known public figures.
Best Anti Ageing Facial Exercises To Follow
Face Yoga Anti Ageing Facial Exercises
Facial yoga is an alternative to the numerous cosmetic operations that are available to enhance your appearance. Benefits of face yoga include making you look younger, minimising the appearance of a double chin, tightening your skin, and many other benefits. By exercising your facial muscles, you can make structural improvements to your face in a method that is not only non-invasive but also non-toxic and affordable. Let’s have a look at the various facial yoga exercises and their benefits.
The ideal anti-ageing facial exercise for chin and neck. This helps tighten sagging skin and eliminate double chin.
How To Do
- In a forward-facing position, place your fingertips at the base of your neck.
- Lean back with your head tilted, and lightly stroking your neck.
- Next, lower the head to your chest.
- Then, extending your lower lip as far as it will go while keeping your hands on your collarbone, draw the corners of your lips downward.
Eye Circle Exercise
This anti wrinkle face exercise helps increase the blood flow and reduce puffiness around the eyes. For this exercise, use light, feathery touches.
How To Do
- The inner corners of your brows are the place to start.
- Tap your fingertips softly towards the outer edges of your brows.
- Press into your temples for some time.
- Keep tapping just above your cheekbones and below your eyes.
- Do this for about 30 seconds.
The V Around The Eyes
Did you know you may fight ageing with a frowning exercise? This may help with crow’s feet, droopy eyelids, and eye puffiness. This Anti Ageing face exercise promises benefits without the need for Botox or eye lift surgery.
How To Do
- Press the brows’ inner corners with your two middle fingers.
- Apply pressure with your index fingers on the outer corners of your brows at the same moment.
- Tilt your head so that it faces the ceiling.
- Your lower eyelids should be raised upward by squinting.
- Loosen up.
- Do this around 6 times.
- Finally, close your eyes firmly for 10 seconds.
Smoothen The Brow
Feeling self-conscious about your forehead lines? You can avoid Botox with this simple face exercise which can also help reduce ageing signs.
How To Do
- Put your hands on your forehead, palms facing in.
- Place fingers of both your hands in the middle of your brows and hairline.
- Run your fingers outwards across your forehead pressing gently to tighten skin.
- Repeat this process ten times.
Fish Pout Facial Yoga
This Anti Ageing facial exercise is quite funny to look at. However, it not just plumps the lower face, but also helps tone the upper face.
How To Do
- Suck in the cheeks bringing them between the upper and lower jaws.
- Stay like this holding the fish mouth pose for 10 seconds and release.
- Do at least 15 reps within 2 minutes.
Funny (Happy Look) Face
Simply smiling will give you the appearance of a natural facelift. Besides making you appear carefree, this anti-aging facial workout will help you avoid the appearance of sagging skin and laugh lines.
How To Do
- Keep your lips pursed (tightly closed) while trying to give a full smile.
- Now wrinkle your nose and hold the pose.
- Instead of grinning, pucker your lips.
- Holding this pose, bring down the chin with your fingers.
- Smile again and pucker your lips. Hold for five seconds.
- Do 10 reps of this exercise.
Face tapping is an anti wrinkle face exercise that induces a state of calm and improves blood circulation.
How To Do
- Start by slowly tapping your forehead with your fingertips, making your way down toward the jaw.
- Then continue tapping on the neck going over to the shoulders.
- Slowly shift your fingertips to the back of your neck, continuing to the head.
- Now rub the palms of both hands together to produce heat.
- Lastly, place both palms over your face, breathing deeply at the same time.
- Make a flat fist with both hands and bring them together under your chin to create a resistance platform. Bend your chin towards your chest and touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth. Do this for five counts, hold on the fifth count for five more counts.
- Now repeat the same with your mouth open, your chin and jaw resting on the DIY platform. Do this for five counts, hold on the fifth count for five more counts.
- Alternate each movement while repeating the three sets.
Smile Soother Facial Yoga
This Anti Ageing facial exercise works on improving sagging skin and cheek lines.
How To Do
- Make an ‘O’ shape with your mouth and stretch your lips over your teeth.
- Holding the pose, give a big wide smile.
- Continue smiling and placing your index finger on your chin, move your jaw up and down.
- Keep your head slightly tilted throughout the exercise.
Flirt With Eyes
Wanted that eyebrow lift for your deep eye hollows and sagging eyebrows? Well, this Anti wrinkle face exercise is just the one for you.
How To Do
- Place your index finger under each eye and point it towards your nose.
- Cover your teeth with your top and bottom lips, parting them a little.
- Stay this way for 30 seconds, your eyes towards the ceiling, your upper eyelids fluttering open and close.
Nowadays people in their 30s or 40s are on constant lookout for the best Anti Ageing facial exercises to make them look younger. Well, there is nothing that can’t be remedied by engaging in a little self care and anti wrinkle face exercise that could effectively address the appearance issues bothering you.
With our list of some of the best Anti Ageing facial exercises, you can anticipate outcomes that will reveal a healthier and younger-looking you. Combine the anti-ageing products you use with this routine and you can teach anyone how to look younger even in middle age. The best part is that it’s nice to know that you can easily add these facial yoga exercises into your regular habits without any difficulty. Isn’t this great news?