Train With The Best Full Body Workout At Home
Be stronger than your excuses! Your excuses won’t kill the fat, the best full body workout will.
I come from a family of fitness freaks. Gym or no gym, nothing has ever stopped us from the hustle for that muscle. It all begins with a little motivation and continues as a habit. Whether you’re home, at work or on a vacation, you’ve just got to workout. And there’s never a round the clock access to machines or weights anywhere and everywhere. No worries! You can still have that best no equipment workout.
According to studies, the greatest approach to lose weight and burn fat is to do exercises that use several muscle groups and raise your heart rate. And you don’t need any machines to execute them. You can try the at home full body workout; a workout plan that includes bodyweight exercises to enhance strength, power and mobility and needs no equipment.
Best Full Body Workout – Begin With A 10 Minute Warm Up
When you’re pressed for time, you skip a warm-up, don’t you? Well, I often did that till I discovered its physical and psychological benefits. A warm up triggers the body’s heat-dissipation processes, helping you to cool efficiently and prevent overheating early, which is important during vigorous full body exercises. The best way to get ready for a full-body workout is to start with a little warm-up. So let’s start with a 10 minute warm-up. Take 60 seconds for each.
1. Jump rope: A fantastic cardio exercise, it warms up the body, develops the muscles, and burns a lot of calories in a short time.
2. Marching: Stand with your feet hip-width apart and elbows bent 90 degrees. Bring your right elbow forward while raising your left knee up. Now do the same using your left elbow and right knee.
3. Big arm circles: With feet shoulder-width apart, stretch arms parallel to the floor. Make small, controlled forward arm circles that get bigger. Reverse the direction after 10 seconds. Take 30 seconds each for the forward and backward rotations.
4. Mountain climbers: Bring one knee to your chest, then bring it back to the beginning position while maintaining a tight core and a straight line through your shoulders, hips, and feet. Start with one leg, then switch to the other, alternating legs all the way through.
5. Jumping jacks:Place your hands by your sides and maintain a straight posture while standing. Jump up, spread your feet apart, and raise both of your hands in the air.
Jump once more to get back to where you were. Continue until the set is finished.
6. Butt kicks: Stand tall with your feet apart. Hip-width apart, arms at sides. Slowly bend your knees until your right heel touches your right buttocks. Again go for the same thing but with the left foot.
7. High kicks: Stand tall, legs straight, arms at sides. Kick out your right leg while touching with your left hand. Next kick out your left leg and touch with your right hand.
8. Side to side squats: Sit in a squat position. Shift one step to the side, and squat again and continue.
9. Alternating side lunge: Stretch your left leg while keeping your right leg straight. Touch your left foot with your right hand and repeat the same with your right leg and left hand.
10. Hip circles: Hands on hips, roll them around in a circular motion; clockwise and anti-clockwise periodically.
Best No Equipment Workout – For Lower Body & Legs
3 sets of 15 reps
Position: Feet shoulder-width apart, Chest out with shoulders relaxed, and abs held tight.
- Sit down by stretching your knees and pushing your hips out. You shouldn’t let your knees go past your toes.
- Jump up from the initial position by raising your body and throwing your hands to the side.
- Land softly into the squat position again.
Jump squats strengthen the glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.
3 sets of 15 reps – first with right leg then left
Position: Get down on all fours
- Holding your body weight on your hands, raise your right leg off the floor.
- Kick your leg up toward the roof while keeping the knee flexed.
- 15 repetitions later, switch legs.
- Thus, one set is finished.
Donkey kicks strengthen the glutes, hamstrings and flexes the hips.
Single Leg Deadlifts
3 sets of 8 reps
Position: Keep your feet together and stand straight. Chest out, roll your shoulders back, and tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Lifting your right leg, take a small step forward.
- Now lift your left foot off the ground while bending forward.
- Stretching your hands, try to touch the floor.
- Hold this position and then come back to the initial position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Single leg deadlifts strengthen quads, hamstrings, core muscles and calves.
3 sets of 12 reps
Position: Standing upright, space your feet farther apart than shoulder width. Maintain a raised chest, rolled-back shoulders, and tight abs.
- Bend your knees and do a full squat, touching the floor with fingertips.
- Raise yourself while taking a small jump.
- Land softly coming back into the full squat position.
Frog Jumps strengthens quads, glutes, hamstrings and flexes the hips and calves.
3 sets of 2 reps
Position: Stand with your back against the wall, your feet about 2 feet away from the wall.
- Push your bottom down as if in a squat.
- Stay put for 30 seconds.
Wall Sits strengthen quadriceps, core muscles, hamstrings and glutes.
3 sets of 10 reps
Position: Stand upright, feet shoulder-width apart, chest pulled out, shoulders rolled back and abs tightened.
- Step forward with your right leg.
- Bending both knees, lower your body such that your right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Pushing your body up, jump while taking your left leg forward and right leg backward.
- Make a soft landing.
Jump Lunges strengthen quads, hamstrings and glutes.
Best No Equipment Workout – For Upper Body
3 sets of 12 reps each
Position: Take the plank position, elbows exactly below the shoulders, hands a little turned out.
- Elbows bent, lower yourself down towards the floor.
- Raise yourself, coming back to the initial position.
Push Ups strengthen deltoids, chest and triceps.
3 sets of 8 reps
Position: Placing your back against a sofa or a bench, put both palms on it.
- With legs stretched out straight, lift your butts a little above the floor.
- Now pushing at the sofa, lift your body more.
- Come back to the original position.
Tricep Dips strengthen triceps, lats and deltoids.
3 sets of 20 reps
Position: Sit on the mat, knees bent, heels down and palms held together.
- Lean back, lifting both legs off the floor.
- Begin to twist, first right then left.
- Repeat about 20 times, then take a ten-minute break.
Russian Twist strengthens obliques and abs.
Plank Up And Down
2 sets of 10 reps
Position: Take the arm plank position.
- Bending your right and left elbows, make fists and go down.
- Maintain this elbow plank position.
- Straighten your left hand, rising up.
- Do the same with your left hand.
- Go back to the arm plank position.
- One rep is complete. Now repeat with your left arm.
Plank Up and Down strengthens deltoids, traps, core muscles, triceps and biceps.
Decline Push Ups
3 sets of 12 reps each
Position: Place both feet on some elevation. You could use a box, stairs , etc). Take the plank position, elbows below the shoulders, hands turned a bit on the outside.
- Bending elbows lower the chest downwards.
- Push back up and resume the original position.
Decline Push Ups strengthen deltoids, traps, lats and biceps
Plank Toe Touch
3 sets of 12 reps
Position: Take the plank position.
- Touch your right toe with your left palm, your hips pushed up towards the ceiling while doing so.
- Get back to the plank position.
- Repeat the same with your right palm and left toe.
- One rep is complete.
Plank Toe Touch strengthens deltoids, lats, traps, biceps, abs, glutes and hamstrings.
Best Full Body Workout – No Equipment Exercises
Burpee is the best full body workout because it is completely full body. It tones the entire body beautifully.
3 sets of 12 reps
Position: Feet together, place your palms flat on the floor in front of you, taking a squat position.
- Holding the feet together, take a jump back into a pushup position.
- Bend your forearms and do one pushup.
- Jump to the previous position. Now jump in the air.
- Make a soft landing and bend your legs.
- Repeat and keep it up.
3 sets forward and backwards
Position: Place your body on all fours, hands in line with shoulders and knees bent at 90 degree angle. Keep your back parallel to the floor and spine stretched.
- Raise your knees. Let your hands take the entire body weight.
- Start crawling, right foot and left hand going simultaneously and then the left foot and right hand.
- Do not let your knees touch the floor. Crawl a good distance.
Bear Crawl works the core and whole body including the arms, glutes and deltoid muscles.
Inch Worm is the best full body workout and a dynamic one too. They aid in building muscles and losing weight.
3 sets of 12 reps
Position: Stand straight, legs shoulder width apart, shoulders rolled back.
- Bend down and touch the floor with both palms.
- Stretch forward, walking your hands till you are in plank position.
- Now walk backwards, and return to the initial position.
Inch Worm works on the deltoid and core muscles.
Ready to swap your gym membership for the best full body workout at home? Well, you now know of the best full-body workout you can do, no equipment required. All you need to do is to use your body weight to get the desired result. Exercises performed with only your bodyweight can be equally as beneficial as those performed with equipment. Your own body is a fantastic instrument for exercising your muscles, especially when combined with a little gravity. With our no equipment best full-body workout at home, you can not just lose weight but also become healthier than ever. And as your training progresses, you can increase the reps, decrease rest times, and add more vigorous full body exercises.
Great knowledge from your every article.