Who doesn’t want a sexy body and flat abs these days? And watching celebs on their instagram handles showing great bodies and six pack abs, the motivation is ever increasing. But, what we fail to see is the time, effort and sacrifice it took for them to get there. That Scarlett Johansson hourglass figure or Dwayne Johnson’s killer physicality didn’t come in a day just like Rome wasn’t built in a day. You need to adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience. And in this fast paced world, with so many responsibilities dangling like a sword over the head, not all of us have that. So, the question arises, ‘How to lose weight fast’ and still get a sculpted body.
Table Of Contents
Shape Up With These Simple Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast
A flat tummy, large biceps, tight butts and legs to die for! You want it, but you want it fast. They say the easiest thing in the world is getting fat. It’s the shedding of those extra pounds that takes time. Well, what are we here for if not to help you with some really brilliant tips to lose weight fast and get a great body. Whether you are a foodie or a workaholic or even work-shy, these easy to follow tips will take you on your ideal weight loss journey.
Role Of Water In Weight Loss
Easily obtained, free of charge! All you need to do is drink and drink lots of it. And watch your skin start glowing as you get rid of toxins along with the fat.
Water boosts metabolism, removes waste, and suppresses appetite, helping your body to stop retaining water, and reduce the water weight. Drinking water before meals fills the stomach and reduces appetite. You need to drink at least 2 litres of water a day to help break down and eliminate the accumulated fat mass.
Does water really aid weight loss? Well, try giving up soda and juice for water for a month and you’ll see the difference. So is it with ice water intake. Your body needs to work harder to reheat the water, which burns more calories and helps you lose weight. Ice-cold water is more refreshing than room-temperature water.
High-Protein Intake And Natural Weight Loss
Swap your carbs for proteins. High-protein foods can help you lose weight by replacing high-carb ones. That’s because digesting protein requires 30% of your calories while for carbohydrates it’s just 10%. Proteins suppress appetite in 3 ways. They boost satiety, digest slowly and don’t cause blood sugar spikes and lows. You can add protein rich foods like eggs, meats, fish, legumes, grain, seeds and nuts to your diet. A high protein diet is said to not just reduce abdominal fat, but also keep the muscle as you lose weight.
Cutting Down Your Sugar & Carbs
Moderation is key to weight loss. Instead of “eat this, not that,” try “eat this sometimes, that other times.” A healthy diet requires sacrifices, but not unhappy ones.
Do you know how heavy in added sugars is the western diet? This is directly linked to obesity even when the sugar is in beverages. Refined carbs like rice, bread and pasta lack fibre and other nutrients. These meals digest quickly and convert quickly to glucose. Extra glucose in the circulation triggers insulin, which stimulates adipose tissue fat storage resulting in weight gain.
So, the best thing is to replace processed and sugary foods whenever possible. To lose weight fast, you can:
- Switch to whole-grain rice, bread, and pasta
- Replace high-sugar snacks with fruit, nuts, and seeds
- Drink herb teas and fruit-infused water instead of aerated drinks.
- Take more of fruit juice-free smoothies
Significance Of Sleep In Weight Loss
How to lose weight while doing nothing but sleep. Well, get that timely sleep of at least 6-7 hours and see the difference.
According to research, stress and sleep are conspiring to fatten you. What you do most is overthink, worry or get disheartened and eventually lose sleep and gain weight. Poor sleep quality has been linked to metabolic problems, weight gain, and obesity. It affects appetite and regulates neurotransmitters. Extra time awake may boost eating chances, while less sleep may disturb circadian cycles, causing weight gain. Therefore, sleep is said to be vital for healthy weight loss while sleep deprivation impedes weight loss and stimulates overeating.
How To Lose Weight Fast By Fibre-Rich Diet
And what is it that fibre does that other materials can’t? For starters, it’s really filling yet has a relatively low calorie count, so you can eat a lot of it without worrying about gaining weight. A diet high in fibre can aid weight loss and lower cholesterol. But only about 15 grams of fibre actually makes it into your diet every day, despite the fact that you need 25-40 grams. You need to consume 15 grams of fibre every day, or 5 grams for each of your three main meals and two snack times.
The best part of eating foods high in fibre is that they aid weight loss in any diet plan. Soluble fibre can be found in fruits and vegetables like apples and carrots, as well as legumes and grains. Insoluble fibre can be found in foods including wheat bran, almonds, cauliflower, brown rice, lentils, and celery.
Intermittent Fasting For Faster Weight Loss
There is no fasting involved in this. You merely narrow your eating window when you fast intermittently. It entails keeping brief fasts and eating more frequently. Approaches to intermittent fasting include:
- On days when you don’t fast, you can eat regularly. On days when you fast, you could also eat 25–30% of the calories your body needs.
- Twice every week, consume only 500–600 calories.
- After 16 hours of fasting, eat for 8 hours. Most people use it between noon and 8:00 p.m. According to a study, eating inside a constrained window results in less calories consumed and weight loss.
Exercise – The Best Way To Lose Weight
Exercise is just as important as diet for fat loss. The two must be balanced. If you follow your diet and avoid exercise or exercise intensively without following your diet, your body will behave differently. Since exercise requires energy, your body feeds your muscles with fat.
Here are some of the most popular at-home fitness regimens for losing weight fast.
- Aerobics – This is a combination of different exercises that you can quite easily include in your daily fitness regime. Schedule 1 hour for the following:
- Walk for 15 minutes.
- Jog for 15 minutes.
- Run 15 minutes faster.
- Restart your 10-minute jog.
- Walk slowly for 5 minutes to relax.
- Jumping rope (Skipping) – Now that’s something you must’ve done as a child. Only, now you’re doing it not just for fun. With jumping rope, you have a full-body workout, increased muscle strength, and quick burn of calories. Everybody’s body is different, hence the results vary. Skipping helps you lose weight by burning more calories than you consume, which may be around 1300 calories per hour.
- Planks – A plank a day keeps the calories away. An extremely efficient isometric exercise, plank takes little to no space, no equipment, and burns two to five calories per minute, depending on body weight. No wonder it is called the magic workout. Give yourself a one month challenge and notice a huge difference. Try a standard low plank resting on your forearms for the first two weeks. Start with 60 seconds, then gradually increase the duration by a few seconds each time, up to roughly 80 seconds. A five-minute plank workout that comprises 10 different plank variations performed continuously for five minutes can change things up after two weeks. Intense, isn’t it?
- Yoga – Yoga does burn calories depending on the type of exercises you choose to do. Poses such as the Plank Pose, Warrior Pose, Downward Dog pose, Bridge pose, Twisted Chair pose and Bow Pose are considered the best yoga poses to help you lose weight fast. Surya Namaskar helps people get fit with its 12 yoga postures. It’s been known for ages as one of the most efficient strategies to lose weight. Surya Namaskar burns 13.90 calories every round; the key number for weight loss is 12. Start with 5 sets everyday and increase to 12 to shed 416 calories.
On The Move For Your Weight Loss Journey
No, I’m not talking about travelling. It’s about just sitting or lazing around that accumulates fat. Inactivity causes far more fatigue. And long-term complications may include hormone abnormalities, depression, and heart disease.
Walk, stroll, take the stairs. Do whatever it takes to prevent your butt from hitting the couch every time. Even within your home or office grab every opportunity to walk around to get things or talk to your colleagues or family members. If you’re not used to moving about, stroll after each meal. Your job may demand deskwork. Standing workstations and office gyms allow you to be active even while seated. Stay on the move, it’s as simple as that.
So there! Before you figure out how to lose weight fast, you better make sure you are ready for the commitment. You don’t need to go all extreme, just stay consistent. Remember that none but you can make yourself lose weight. We hope the above-given tips on weight loss can help you stay motivated and focused to shed the extra pounds as fast as possible. Because we believe everything can be simplified and carried out effectively if you merely change your perspective and habits.